Heating And Cooling Companies - Blog Resources
Blog Title: What is level 2 certification in EPA 608?
What is level 2 certification in EPA 608?
Category: Under Sink Water Heater Post By: Demi Benitton (Boca Raton, FL), 10/16/2016

People in HVAC industry often have to with a compound called the refrigerant, such as R-22 or R-410A. To handle these, the technician should be hand in gloves with certain rules and regulations. HVAC technicians cannot legally buy refrigerant without this credential. There are three types of certification under EPA 608.All of these are achieved by passing different written exams. Level 2 lets technicians to handle products containing high pressure refrigerants.

- Jean Rogers (Seattle, WA), 10/20/2016
Request Estimates

Heating And Cooling Companies - Heat Pumps & Air Conditioners

Get Service Calls